(Representative Office of Kupiecka Agencja Celna in Ho Chi Minh City)
Polviet.com has been established in January 2009 as a representative office of Kupiecka Agencja Celna SC from Stalowa Wola, Poland. Our company is registered with the Vietnamese Ministry of Trade with the reference number 41 - 002643 (2009). Maciej Leszek Ryczko, a Polish national who has lived in Vietnam for over seven years, is the head of the office. Polviet.com is the only Polish consulting institution in Ho Chi Minh City after the closure of the Polish consulate in the city.
Polviet.com is dedicated to providing exclusively professional consulting services. Our aim is to be a reliable partner for our customers, address and understand their expectations and needs and support them in marketing challenges.
After political changes in the eighties and the nineties, commercial relations between Vietnam and Poland – based on socialist brotherhood – begun to cease. Currently, both of the countries are experiencing amazing dynamic market growths. However, the marketing potential for mutual cooperation remains unused and the trade balance is far below expectations and opportunities available. Whilst Vietnamese companies manage to make expansion in Poland thanks to help of compatriots living there, Polish companies struggle with establishing effective and long-term relationships in Vietnam. Polviet.com provides new opportunities for initiating and maintaining long-term and successful relationships on Vietnamese market.
What we do:
* B2B and business partner search in Poland and Vietnam.
* Market research and analysis in both countries.
* Organize and manage exhibitions, fairs and conferences in Vietnam.
* Set up consulting services and manage representative offices in Vietnam.
* Plan and manage business trips.
* Organize holiday trips for groups and individuals.
* Provide training and advice related to business relationships with Vietnamese companies.
* Hotel and airline tickets reservations.
* On-line visas service
* Web-site and document translation.